Innovating and competing fast food restaurants means there's always something new to try. Every now and then, big-name restaurants like McDonald's and Starbucks introduce limited-time offers to keep customers coming back.
1) Slider: 1921 White Castle released a 1921 slider last year to celebrate its 100th anniversary. The slider features a round, thick beef patty (square patties with holes were introduced in 1954), cheddar cheese, caramelised onions, lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
2) Chipotle: Pollo Asado Chipotle's most popular protein is Pollo Asado Chicken, so it's about time the fast-casual chain added a second option after 29 years. The marinated chicken is grilled, chopped, & served with lime & cilantro for a tangy.
3) Glazed Pull Apart Donut The glazed pull apart donut at McDonald's was only introduced in the fall of last year, but it's back for a limited time.
4) Wendy's: Melon Sunburst Wendy's hopes you're ready for summer with its new drink. Unusual melon flavouring joins the chain's secret line of flavoured lemonades.
5) Whopper Melt BK has a new Whopper for patty melt fans. Instead of a bun, the Whopper Melt is made with two round slices of toasted bread. It has two Whopper Jr. patties, American cheese, caramelised onions, and Stacker sauce.
6) Mexi Pizza Taco Bell The white hot ranch fries are still available until May 18, but the Mexican pizza has Taco Bell fans excited. Starting May 19, the Mexican pizza will be permanently back on the menu after the chain removed it during the pandemic to streamline.